INDUSTRIAL ROPE ACCESS
Industrial Rope Access is flexible and effective method to position a technician in inaccessible places situated at height.
This is a safe and effective alternative to the classic method – the scaffolding.
ISA is characterized by safety, efficiency, flexibility and high quality.
The staff of “Eolica Technical upport” is IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified for work at height.
FOR INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES :
Part of the high quality services we offer are:
- INSTALLATION / REPLACEMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT;
- APPLICATION OF CORROSION PROTECTION;
- CLEANING AND SEALING SURFACE;
- INSTALLATION / REPLACEMENT OF ROOF AND WINDOW SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS;
- INSTALLATION / REPLACEMENT OF LIGHTNING RODS;
- CONSTRUCTION / DEMOLITION OF CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL VERTICAL STRUCTURES;
- INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT;
- CHECKING BOLT CONNECTIONS;
- OUTDOOR ADVERTISING;
- WORKING IN CONFINED SPACES AND UNDERGROUND;
- ANY OTHER SERVICES REQUIRED WORK AT HEIGHT.
FOR WIND TURBINES:
Some of the services, associated with wind turbines, which Eolica Technical Support performs are:
- REGULAR AND IRREGULAR MAINTENANCE
Regular maintenance is scheduled repair or replacement of a component, often caused by preventive check. Irregular maintenance is usually due to damage.
- BOLT TIGHTENING AND TORQUE CHECK
Specialized tools we use are suitable for many different types and models of wind turbines.
- LASER ALIGNMENT
Productivity and smooth operation of the wind turbine depends on precise adjustment of its components. We fulfill all measurement tasks in minimal time and with excellent results, with high-quality laser measuring tools.
Retrofitting is done to allow your system to work with its maximum capacity. In this activity are included repair of blades, towers and motors.
- AVIATION LIGHTS
Efficient and reliable lights are essential to ensure the visibility of wind turbines at any time. We can deliver a full range of lights: high, medium and low intensity, controllers, with remote control and others.
- INSPECTION AND REPAIRS
The normal life of the rotor blades is about 20 years, during which they must withstand enormous loads. Eolica Technical Support performs inspection and repair of rotor blades with epoxy resin and fiberglass.
- TEMPORARY PERSONNEL
We offer equipped, highly skilled and experienced in working with wind turbines personnel, available for different time periods.
- FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
We supply a full range of tools for work at height and rescue of the technicians of wind turbines.
- CERTIFICATION AND RECERTIFICATION
We are able to perform regular and irregular certification and recertification.
- APPLICATION OF THERMO AND CORROSION PROTECTION
Water and dry sand blasting, blasting, painting and other.